Reporting Project Manager / Performance analysis
As responsible for reporting and performance analysis project, you will be responsible for:
- Manage the production of reports for funds open range, funds dedicated to institutional clients and mandates;
- Produce reporting in various intervals (mainly monthly);
- Check the data generated by the tools developed and implemented within the team;
- Manage anomalies identified to transmit reporting within the deadlines;
- Check and produce performance attribution as well as the administration of basic indices;
Graduated from a Master degree, you get a first experience in this field and you have a good knowledge of financial instruments.
You master the indicators for measuring performance and risk: control of financial mathematics and performance attribution concepts.
Rigorous, independent, organized, creative, enjoy working in a team and you have the ability to interact with managers and business.
You perform Excel and Access (ability to develop SQL queries) and VBA.
Knowledge of GIPS Standards and Solvency 2 regulations would be additional assets.
Very good level of English required. Knowledge of German is a plus.