Command & Control System Engineer
As part of our growth in Belgium, we are looking for a command & control system engineer to be involved in our development in the energy industry.
Your main tasks and responsibilities are:
- Analyse customer’s functional requirements, trouble shooting and work with customer’s engineers towards sensible system solutions,
- Co-ordinate internal tests, Factory Acceptance Tests (FAT) and Site Acceptance Tests (SAT),
- Responsible for preventive maintenance of customer’s Command & Control system on site,
- Responsible for the correct technical design, implementation and testing for the part of the scope as assigned to, within the time frames as agreed,
- Willingness to work on site to suit project requirements; implementation and test of modifications and commissioning of systems on site,
- Technical responsibility for all aspects of design, installation, and commissioning of Command & control systems.
A degree in Electrical Engineering, Automatism or Process Control degree and a first experience in the same area of expertise are required.
The successful candidate is autonomous, thorough with strong communication skills and holds good written and oral skills in English.
Ability to work in dutch is an asset.