MOOC : "From manager to agile leader"
If you are interested in knowing more about agility and new management methods ?
Find out the MOOC "From manager to agile leader" hosted by the CNAM which will start on February, the 15th 2016.
This course is an introduction to management, team management and leadership. It approaches decision-making mechanisms, motivation strategies, and the impact of the digital technology on occupations, the manager’s agility and the leader’s skills.
Its Goals :
- Learning about how to become a manager, to maximize talents in a team, to master the impact of the digital technology, to become agile and to advance (or not) from manager to leader.
- Presenting interpretation grids, tools, concepts, theories and models.
- Expounding some principles and recommendations in order to differentiate management from leadership.
- Giving the floor to some companies’ managers and leaders testifying about those issues (e.g. Accor Hotels, Alcatel-Lucent, Axa, Extia, Fongecif Ile de France Google, Le slip français, L'Oréal, Microsoft, Orange, Vinci Parc, Total, Sanofi, Cisco, Sony musique, Alliance Française, UGC Gaumont).
Courses are broadcasted in the form of 5 to 6 videos of about 10 minutes every week for 6 weeks. Presentation materials and video transcripts are made available.
For whom is this Course designed?
- Anyone who is curious and willing to understand the workings of decision-making, motivation strategies, the manager’s fields of intervention, what is digital technology changing, and the skills specific to a leader.
- Anyone who is about to experience leadership and whishes to learn some techniques.
- Managers in office who are looking for keys to understanding so as to advance their practices.
Registration and course syllabus available here.